Toll free: 888.660.1162
30 MacIntosh Blvd. Unit 4
- Argus Technologies
- Eaton 3G Enterprise Power Solutions EPS2 Series
- Data Power Solutions
- Eaton 3G Enterprise Power Solutions - EPS5 Series
- DV2 – 3G Core DC Power Solutions - 48V
- Enterprise Extended Battery Module
- 3G Access DC Power Solutions APS3 and APS6 Series
- 3G Access Power Solutions – APS12 Series
- 3G Access DC Power Solutions - 24V & 48V UL Series
- DV2 - 3G Access DC Power Solutions with Batteries - 24V & 48V
- Eaton Powerware 9330 10KVA UPS System
- Eaton Powerware 9330 40kVA UPS System
- Eaton Powerware 9315 80kVA UPS System
- Eaton 9315 160kVA UPS System
- APC PDU AP 7863 15 Units in stock
- APC PDU AP 7540 Powerbar
- GE LP-33 20kVA UPS System
- GE LP-11U 6kVA UPS System
- Liebert Precision Power Centre 100kVA, P/N PPB100C x 2
GE SG Series 10 - 750kVA
The SG Series UPS includes the outstanding performance characteristics such as front access, internal 5th & 11th harmonic filter, and fused surge protection are just a few of the design features that make the SG Series UPS best in class for output performance, footprint, efficiency and functionality.
The SG Series UPS is one of the best performing and most reliable three-phase UPS systems, providing critical power protection for a wide range of mission critical applications. Every UPS system operates in double conversion mode with true continuous on-line VFI (voltage and frequency independent) operation, yielding the maximum levels of power reliability for all mission-critical applications. The SG Series UPS was developed using GE's Design for Six Sigma methodology to ensure that the product fully meets customer requirements and expectations.
To achieve N+1 redundancy or to increase power capacity, the SG Series UPS can parallel up to eight (8) units (10-750kVA) using GE's unique Redundant Parallel Architecture (RPA) technology in a flexible and cost effective manner. In the RPA system, every UPS is controlled in a true peer-to-peer configuration with redundancy in all critical elements and functions. This advanced technology provides the highest possible system reliability eliminating any single points of failure associated with other types of UPS systems. The RPA system precisely synchronizes the output phase and automatically shares the load supported by each of the UPS.
Features and Benefits
- Space Vector Modulation (SVM): an advanced Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) digital control technique, to modulate the inverter resulting in fast transient response, and high efficiency
- Redundant Parallel Architecture (RPA): With RPA, SG Series UPS are controlled in a true peer-to-peer configuration, where all critical elements and functions are redundant
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): High speed DSP allows for extensive event logging capabilities and improves UPS response time and stability of installed parameters
- Superior Battery Management (SBM): Enhances battery life and dramatically increases system reliability with online and programmable battery testing features
- Standard inverter output isolation transformer that isolates utility power from the load providing additional critical power protection.
- Efficient output across the load range with best in class part load efficiency up to 94.4% in online mode.
- Compact footprint, front access design, and internal maintenance bypass decrease installation, maintenance, and repair costs driving reduced Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Faster transient response for non-linear and 100% step loads.
True on-line, double conversion (VFI) with integral static switch and internal maintenance bypass
6-pulse and 12-pulse rectifier
UL 1778, IEC 62040 listed
10 to 750kVA (up to 8 units can be paralleled using RPA)
Advanced IGBT with SVM strategy, microprocessor controlled at optimal switching frequency
Operating Modes: True on-line double conversion, automatic bypass, frequency converter